1) How can I book an appointment?
- You can book an appointment by personally visiting the centre, by telephone and by sending a message on WhatsApp.
2) How can I locate Sonoscan Healthcare (P) Ltd?
- You can locate Sonoscan by feeding your data on the Google Map. Detail address is given in the CONTACT US menu in our Website.
3) What are the working hours of Sonoscan?
- Kolkata- 7am to 9pm
- Malda- 6:30am to 9pm
- Balurghat- 7am to 7pm.
4) Do I need to fast before a USG whole abdomen test?
- You have to be on empty stomach for 5 to 6 hours before the test. However you may drink water.
5) Can I drink water before a fasting blood sugar test?
- Yes you may drink water before fasting blood sugar test.
6) Is X-Ray imaging safe during pregnancy?
- X-ray imaging is considered to be unsafe or hazardous during pregnancy.
7) Is MRI test safe and comfortable at your centre?
- MRI test is considered to be absolutely safe in general. Our centre has spacious, partially open gantry, therefore it is reasonably comfortable for most patients. However patients suffering from Claustrophobia may experience slight discomfort.
8) How will I receive my reports?
- you can collect your reports from the centre, On-line by using your user id and password or by home delivery within a stipulated distance.
9) How can I get an appointment with my preferred doctor at Sonoscan Healthcare?
- You can book an appointment on phone or by visiting our centre.
10) How to apply for a job at Sonoscan Healthcare?
- You can apply for a job by visiting the CAREER menu on our website , by personally visiting the centre and leaving your Resume in the DROP BOX or by applying at email@example.com
11) Can I take my daily medications/Insulin on the day of my sugar test?
- Yes you may take your daily medications and follow your usual routine.
12) Is CT Coronary Angiography painful?
- CT Coronary Angiography is a painless procedure in general but since it involves an intra-venous injection of a dye you may experience a mild sensation of hot flush during the procedure.