SONOSCAN under takes a wide range of Pathological Examinations in a NABL Accredited State-of-the art Laboratory under the supervision of qualified experienced Pathologists and technical staff . In order to maintain high Laboratory standard, Internal & External Quality Control are performed regularly. We have bar-coded sample identification and computer interfacing systems for report generation in our laboratory.
- Wide range of routine as well as special tests done
- Offers a wide array of screening, diagnostic, prognostic and monitoring tests for hematopoietic diseases.
- Services include comprehensive testing for thrombotic and bleeding disorders.
- Introduced gel technology for blood grouping.
- Wide array of tests available for blood, urine, CSF and other body fluids.Same day reporting
- Well-equipped department providing routine and special diagnostic as well as screening services.
- With all state-of-the-art fully automated high throughput instruments employing spectrophotometric, turbidimetric, electro chemiluminiscent and ELISA techniques.
- HPLC technique for estimation of HbA1c as well as for screening of haemoglobinopathies.
Reporting of HbA1c in dual units(NGSP and IFCC)
- The fetal risk assessment menu is designed to aid the clinician identify, manage, and follow up high-risk and/or complicated pregnancies.
- Maternal serum screening (Triple Test) is used to detect cases of neural tube defects, trisomy 18, and trisomy 21 (Down syndrome).
- Large menu of tumor markers including traditional markers such as CEA, CA-125, AFP and PSA are available
- Analyses are performed by a dedicated team of laboratory technicians.
Same day reporting for majority of tests.
MICROBIOLOGY AND SEROLOGY
- Entire panel of routine as well as special tests done.
- Well-equipped analytical expertise in all areas of microbiology including antimicrobial susceptibility testing, bacteriology, mycobacteriology, mycology, parasitology, and virology.
- Range of testing from routine bacterial cultures and serological assays to the latest in molecular-based techniques, such as real-time qualitative and quantitative PCR & GENXPERT technology
- Serological section performs various antigen and antibody testing and confirmation for infectious diseases.
HISTO & CYTOPATHOLOGY
Routine screening and diagnostic cytopathology and histopathology services, including gynecologic and nongynecologic specimens including pulmonary and bronchoalveolar lavage, gastrointestinal, body cavity fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, urologic, fine needle aspiration, nipple secretions, oral cytology, and ophthalmologic cytology.