All pathology test reports are done under the supervision of qualified & experienced full time Pathologists. Histopathology, Cytopathology & FNAC are done on regular basis.
Equipped with fully automated Biochemistry, Hormone analyser and different sophisticated instruments.
Regular external & internal quality control to maintain highest laboratory standard.
- Entire panel of routine as well as special tests done
Offers a wide array of screening, diagnostic, prognostic and monitoring tests for hematopoietic diseases.
- Services include comprehensive testing for thrombotic disorders.
- Wide array of tests available for blood, urine, CSF and other body fluids.
Same day reporting for majority of tests.
- Well-equipped department providing routine and special diagnostic as well as screening services.
- With all state-of-the-art fully automated high throughput instruments employing spectrophotometric, turbidimetric, electro chemiluminiscent and ELISA techniques.
- HPLC technique for estimation of HbA1c as well as for screening of haemoglobinopathies.
- Reporting of HbA1c in dual units(NGSP and IFCC)
- The fetal risk assessment menu is designed to aid the clinician identify, manage, and follow up high-risk and/or complicated pregnancies.
- Maternal serum screening (Triple Test) is used to detect cases of neural tube defects, trisomy 18, and trisomy 21 (Down syndrome).
- Large menu of tumor markers , including traditional markers such as CEA, CA-125, AFP and PSA are available.
- Analyses are performed by a dedicated team of laboratory technicians.
Same day reporting for majority tests.
- Wide range of routine as well as special tests done.
- Well equipped analytical expertise in all areas of microbiology antimicrobial susceptibility testing, bacteriology, mycobacteriology, mycology, parasitology, and virology.
- Range of testing from the most routine bacterial cultures and serological antibody assays .
- Serological section performs various antigen and antibody testing and confirmation for infectious diseases.
HISTO & CYTOPATHOLOGY
Routine screening and diagnostic cytopathology and histopathology services, including gynecologic and nongynecologic specimens including pulmonary and bronchoalveolar lavage, gastrointestinal, body cavity fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, urologic, fine needle aspiration, nipple secretions, oral cytology, and ophthalmologic cytology.